Ronaldo Sentenced 5 Matches, Real Madrid Appeal Denied

Ronaldo Sentenced 5 Matches, Real Madrid Appeal Denied

Cristiano Ronaldo missed the second leg of the Spanish Super Cup against Barcelona after the Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) confirmed they rejected Real Madrid’s appeal for a five-game CR7 ban.

Ronaldo got a second yellow card in the first leg for diving at Camp Nou. Not feeling diving, the Portuguese captain reacted violently, pushing the referee Ricardo De Burgos Bengoetxea. The action allows him to add four additional ban from RFEF.

Real Madrid immediately appealed to their star player to La Liga on Wednesday, but according to reports from Spanish media their appeals were denied.

Ronaldo responded to a five-game ban through Instagram, saying: “It is impossible not to react with this situation, 5 games !! I think this is too important and silly, this is persecution! I thank my teammates and fans for their support !!! ”

Ronaldo was found guilty of violating Article 96 of the Code of Discipline relating to do little coercion on officials, including holding roughly, pushing or shaking. He was also fined 3,805 euros (about Rp41 million) while Real Madrid were fined 1,750 euros (about Rp16.3 million).

This is Ronaldo’s sixth red card for eight years in Madrid. From previous cases, the club always tried all possibilities for appeal.

Pundit and fans feel disappointed with the referee’s leadership for assuming a second yellow card should not be awarded as there is indeed a contact between Ronaldo and Umtiti that made him fall.

However, without Ronaldo playing in the second leg (17/8) at Santiago Bernabeu, Real Madrid managed to conquer Barcelona by a score of 2-0. Marco Asensio and Karim Benzema became the Los Blancos glamers of the game so Zinedine Zidane’s men won by 5-1 on aggregate. (Source: espnfc.com)

Kahn: Bayern Domination, For La Liga Players to Bundesliga

Kahn: Bayern Domination, For La Liga Players to Bundesliga

Oliver Kahn admits that Bayern’s dominance in the Bundesliga, has made the players lazy to play in Germany Bandar Bola.

In the last five seasons, Bayern managed to appear dominant in the Bundesliga, and won the championship for five seasons in a row. Kahn himself feels that it has brought a negative impact into the competition.

“If the competition in this competition continues unbalanced like this, then it will not disturb Bayern at all,” the German goalkeeper told reporters.

“If the championship in Germany, is no longer a special championship, then it will certainly make me, can no longer have fun. That is the reason why the competition here should be tightened. ”

“In Spain and England, favorite teams are struggling to win titles.”

Barcelona ready to bring Dembele?

Barcelona ready to bring Dembele?

Borussia Dortmund is said to have set Lyon’s Maxwell Cornet as their main target to replace Ousmane Dembele, if he did join Barcelona, ​​according to Kicker.

The reason, Dembele is said to have reached an agreement to join the Catalan team, and Dortmund is ready to recruit 20-year-old Lyon player, who can play on the wings and in the middle.

Cornet itself appeared quite impressive last season. He successfully made 10 goals in 51 games he played in all competitions.

Previously, Barcelona had claimed to spend more than 100 million euros to get Dembele. Dortmund knows that the young French players have great potential and demand high dowries for him.

Dembele departure signal is getting stronger, after previously he looks less enthusiastic when doing photo session with other members of Dortmund squad not long ago.

But Peter Bosz’s team made a breakthrough by releasing an official statement. BVB firmly mentioned that they will not release Dembele to Barcelona in the summer.

But it is unclear whether Barca would give up so easily with the Westfalen-based club’s attitude…….

Bellamy: Liverpool will be hard to keep Coutinho

Bellamy: Liverpool will be hard to keep Coutinho

Barcelona recently rumored to have given a second bid with a transfer value of about 90 million pounds for Philippe Coutinho, but the Liverpool side has reportedly rejected it.

The reason, Barca is looking for substitute Neymar after he became the world’s most expensive player with a price of 222 million euros after purchased PSG and Coutinho judged as a decent figure to replace his position.

With this outstanding news Bellamy recently revealed: “Liverpool will be firm. But how long can they do it? No supporters want to hear this, they think their team is the biggest, and they deserve it. ”

“But this is Barcelona. If they ask, it is difficult for players to refuse. This is Coutinho, who has a chance to play with Lionel Messi, the world’s best player, the best club. Who can say that this is not what he deserves? “